Experiments in Tangible Geometry... & other things
Saturday, February 04, 2006
      ( 5:31 PM ) Jayme  

this is a sleeve for wendyknits teal hogget. it was the sweater project i had in mind for the peace fleece i got from leigh at woolflowers. and then i saw ivete's vee in chiagu. now i'm torn. i really like the way vee looks. much more than teal hogget. i don't have paypal. but hmmm. also, i really really like this argyle vest. argh. choices.
#

|


Comments: Post a Comment



I do my thing and you do your thing
I am not in this world to
live up to your expectations,
and you are not in this world to
live up to mine.
You are you
and I am I
and if by chance we find each other,
it's beautiful.
-- Fritz Perls, "Gestalt Prayer"



e-mail me: chiquitadequeso (at) gmail (dot) com

The WeatherPixie


Links


Spinning Links
Informative:

I Can Spin
Selecting a Spinning Wheel
The Joy of Handspinning
Spinning and Dying at Knitting-and.com
Fiber Arts Bloggers
Spindlers
Grafton Fibers
Selecting a Spinning Wheel

Presents?
Amazon Wishlist
Laceweight Combination SpinDizzy
Totally Tubular Spinning Kit
Bossies!
Lendrum Fast Flyer
Ooh, Silk
More Silk
Handpainted Merino
Grafton Fibers
Top Whorl Hatchtown Spindle
Weavettes
Copper Moth -- pretty colors!

archives:





Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com